Athens Cardiac Imaging Congress 18-19 March 2022, Athens
Cardiac Imaging has evolved over the recent years and became the main method for correct diagnosis and management of our patients. Echocardiography first, accompanied by the other two modalities, cardiac CT and cardiac MRI, are indispensable tools in our routine practice.
On 18th – 19th of March 2022 we welcome you in ATHENS for our International multimodality Imaging Congress, which is organized by the “Athens Μedical Group” and the University of Milano-Bicocca.
Directors of the congress are Dr. Stefanos Karagiannis, Dr. Konstantinos Papadopoulos and Professor Luigi Badano. A prestigious local and international faculty is also involved, including imaging experts from Greece, Europe and United States.
Endorsed by EACVI European Association of Cardiovascular Imaging.
For registration click HERE
* Workshops analysis and expression of interest form will be soon available for registrants.
· 1 MAIN ARENA – 3 WORKSHOP ROOMS – 1 EXHIBITION AREA
· 2 DAYS of high-quality presentations in the Main Room
· 16 HOURS of HANDS-ON echocardiography (3D/4D, Strain Imaging, Stress Echocardiography, TOE simulators) and CMR training in the 3 additional rooms of the congress hall
· EXHIBITION AREA with Echo Machines and models for live scanning
CME points and certificate of attendance will be provided to all attendees